Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Love with Food October 2013 Spoilers

These items will be in the October 2013 Love with Food subscription box!
I got these spoilers from the Love with Food Facebook page and from promotional emails
I received directly from Love with Food! Nom!


This looks odd, I wonder what they are used for?


Yummmm! This looks Awesome!


Ok, I officially JUST upgraded to a deluxe box! I LOVE coconut EVERYTHING!

The spoilers for the Love with Food October 2013 box look awesome! Im so excited I upgraded to the deluxe box so I can receive 16-20 snacks instead of the standard 8-10! I really hope they put in some more fall treats! 

HURRY and subscribe to Love with Food and youll get your first box FREE with code FBGIFT.

The standard Love with Food box is $10 a month with $2 Shipping.
The deluxe box is $19.95 total.





No comments:

Post a Comment